All complaints must be in writing and accompanied by the relevant information or documents.
If a complainant is experiencing difficulties to read and write, the staff of the Commission will assist in recording the complaint and the complainant will sign the document.
- Customers must first seek assistance from the utility company against which they have a complaint.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the response of the utility company then he/she may lodge a complaint with the PUC.
- The PUC must be satisfied that the complaint has merit before proceeding with it.
Information required for filing a Complaint
- Complainant’s Name, Address and Contact Number
- Account holder’s Name (if different from Complainant’s Name) and Account Number
- Brief account of the complaint and the specific resolution sought
- Copies of documents to support the complaint – bills, receipts, letters and notices
Ways of Filing a Complaint
LOT 106 NEW GARDEN STREET, QUEENSTOWN, GEORGETOWN.