The PUC is seeking qualified individuals to fill the positions of Complaints’ Officers for our Linden and Anna Regina, Essequibo Coast Offices to perform the following functions, which list is not intended to be exhaustive:
- Process complaints from consumers of the various utility services;
- Monitor responses/investigations conducted by utility companies regarding complaints received by the Commission;
- Liaise with consumers in order to provide suitable assistance and information on utility services, and
- Participate in public relations campaigns.
- Minimum of a University Diploma/Degree in Social Sciences/ related field, OR relevant experience customer service and/or in public relations.
- Working knowledge of a foreign language.
In addition, candidates should possess:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office Suite
Kindly address application together with résumé to:
Public Utilities Commission
106 New Garden Street
P.O. Box 1081
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.